Coastal Road Repair is hiring for all positions for the upcoming 2023 construction season.
Click here to check out our 2023 pay rates then give us a call to see where you can apply your skills and talent.
- General Crew Member
- Skid Steer Operator
- Street Sweeper Operator
- Water Truck Operator
- Excavator Operator
- Roller Operator
- Paving Machine Operator – Top
- Paving Machine Operator – Ground
- Asphalt Milling Machine Operator – Top
- Asphalt Milling Machine Operator – Ground
Working At Coastal Road Repair
Coastal Road Repair was founded in 2007 out of the back of a pickup truck with nothing more than a wheelbarrow and a vision to build a premier construction services company. Since then, we’ve grown to own and operate one of the largest, most modern fleets of asphalt maintenance equipment in New England, while also helping to train and develop the best people anywhere in the construction industry.
We’ve accomplished this growth by keeping 3 values at our core:
- Work smart.
- Stay humble.
- Value your people.
In It To Win It: The Long Haul
For the upcoming 2023 construction season, we want you to be a part of our growth.
So, why join us? We’re serious when we say we value our people. That’s why we offer excellent hourly pay along with a generous bonus program and perks that reward you for your time and your work.
Bottom line – we believe in sharing our success with you:
- 10% Performance Bonus paid twice per year (based on working safe, being on time, maintaining vehicles/equipment, completing paperwork)
- 1% – 10% Years Of Service Bonus (1% for every year you work with CRR, up to 10% maximum)
- Night Shift Upgrade (make an extra $7 per hour if you work between 8pm and 4am)
- Travel Pay Upgrade ($30 per diem if you travel outside of CRR service area, and have to stay overnight)
- Single Hotel Room (for overnight travel, on projects longer than 5 consecutive shifts, and when rooms are available)
- Health Insurance (CRR covers 100% of the employee Health Insurance premium)
- SIMPLE IRA plan (3% match by CRR)
- Paid Time Off (1 week after 2nd season, 2 weeks after 5th season)
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and career paths.
Let’s get to work! Call or text us to schedule an interview at (207) 310-8732.