Coastal Road Repair was founded in 2007 out of the back of a pickup truck with nothing more than a wheelbarrow and a vision to build a premier construction services company. Since then, we’ve grown to own and operate one of the largest, most modern fleets of asphalt maintenance equipment in New England, while also helping to train and develop the best people anywhere in the construction industry.
We’ve accomplished this growth by keeping 3 values at our core:
- Work smart.
- Stay humble.
- Value your people.
In It To Win It: The Long Haul
For the upcoming 2022 construction season, we want you to be a part of our growth.
So, why join us? We’re serious when we say we value our people. That’s why we offer excellent hourly pay along with a generous bonus program and perks that reward you for your time and your work.
Bottom line - we believe in sharing our success with you:
- 10% Performance Bonus paid twice per year (based on working safe, being on time, maintaining vehicles/equipment, completing paperwork)
- 1% - 10% Years Of Service Bonus (1% for every year you work with CRR, up to 10% maximum)
- Night Shift Upgrade (make an extra $7 per hour if you work between 8pm and 4am)
- Travel Pay Upgrade ($30 per diem if you travel outside of CRR service area, and have to stay overnight)
- Single Hotel Room (for overnight travel, on projects longer than 5 consecutive shifts, and when rooms are available)
- Health Insurance (50% of the employee Health Insurance premium)
- SIMPLE IRA plan (3% match by CRR)
- Paid Time Off (1 week after 2nd season, 2 weeks after 5th season)
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and career paths.
Check the open positions below then give us a call to see where you can apply your skills and talent. And if you’re interested in seeing an example of how much earning power you have working at Coastal Road Repair, click here.
General Crew Member
Ready to learn new skills and take on new challenges? CRR has skilled jobs available for the 2022 Maine construction season.
Skid Steer Operator – Level 1
Whether you’re an experienced skid steer operator or looking to get your foot in the door, we will work to train and upgrade your skills from day one.
Skid Steer Operator – Level 2
The Skid Steer operator - Level 2 operates the grinder attachment. This position will primarily work on an asphalt milling crew.
Street Sweeper Operator
Our state-of-the-art street sweepers work hard so you don’t have to. When it’s hot outside, you’ll be cool and comfortable inside.
Water Truck Operator
Are you most happy behind the wheel? We always have a need for good water-truck operators. This position ensures our machines and equipment are properly hydrated.
Dump Truck Driver
Searching for contract dump truck drivers state-wide for asphalt paving & maintenance.
Do you have knowledge of trench safety and shoring? We're looking to add an Excavator Operator to our growing earthworks division.
Asphalt Milling Machine Operator – Top
Feel the power as you safely and responsibly operate one of our asphalt milling machines, working alongside fellow crew members in a safe, efficient manner.
Asphalt Milling Machine – Ground Operator
Are you ready to lead the asphalt milling crew? We're looking for someone to lead a 5-person crew.