Water Truck Operator
Water Truck Operator
Are you most happy behind the wheel? We always have a need for good water-truck operators. You’ll primarily work on an asphalt milling crew and will be responsible for filling the water truck and transporting water to the mill, as well as hauling equipment trailers to and from job sites.
Open to drivers with or without experience. Thirsty to learn? Let’s get you trained and working in one of the best equipment operator jobs in Maine.
Work Experience: No experience necessary. If you’re willing to learn, we’re willing to train you.
Schedule: 40 -55 hours per week. Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and/or weekends at various local job sites.
Requirements + Desired Job Skills:
- CDL Class A or Class B driver’s license w/ tanker endorsement (plus good driving record)
- Team oriented
- Safety-first attitude
- Attention to detail
- Perform required pre-trip inspections for vehicles/equipment
- Perform all duties as assigned
- Must be insurable to count as a valid driver’s license.
- With Class B License and endorsements: $26.50
- With Class A License and endorsements: $28.50
Benefits (employees eligible after 30 days of employment):
- Simple IRA (3% matching contribution by CRR)
- Health insurance (50% covered by CRR)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 paid days off
Bonuses and Perks:
- 10% Performance Bonus paid twice per year (based on working safe, being on time, maintaining vehicles/equipment, completing paperwork)
- 1% – 10% Years Of Service Bonus paid at the end of the construction season (1% for every year working with CRR. Been with us 1 year – 1% bonus, 10 years – 10% bonus)
- Night Shift Upgrade (make an extra $7 per hour if you work between 8pm and 4am)
- Travel Pay Upgrade ($30 per diem if you travel outside of CRR service area, and have to stay overnight)
- Single Hotel Room (for overnight travel, on projects longer than 5 consecutive shifts, and when rooms are available)
Let’s get to work! Call or text us to schedule an interview at (207) 310-8732.