Street Sweeper Operator
Street Sweeper Operator
Do you enjoy using the latest technology? Our new street sweepers are equipped with the most modern tools and comforts available. Every function in the street sweeper is controlled by a joystick and a bright, 12” touch screen, making it easy to learn and easy to operate. And you’ll do it all in comfort. When it’s hot outside, you’ll be cool and comfortable inside.
Sweeper Operators will primarily work on an asphalt milling crew sweeping the job site during and after milling work, removing debris including broken pavement, asphalt and concrete millings. Your biggest responsibility will be making sure the job site is clean and safe for traffic.
Work Experience: No experience necessary. If you’re willing to learn, we’re willing to train you.
Schedule: 40 -55 hours per week. Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and/or weekends at various local job sites.
Requirements + Desired Job Skills:
- Team oriented
- Safety-first attitude
- Attention to detail
- Perform required pre-trip inspections for vehicles/equipment
- Perform all duties as assigned
- We prefer a valid driver’s license with a good driving record but can work with the right candidates.
- Must be insurable to count as a valid driver’s license.
- With Class C License: $27.00
- With Class B License: $29.00
- With Class A License: $31.00
- With Class A and endorsements: $31.50
Benefits (employees eligible after 30 days of employment):
- Simple IRA (3% matching contribution by CRR)
- Health insurance (50% covered by CRR)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 paid days off
Bonuses and Perks:
- 10% Performance Bonus paid twice per year (based on working safe, being on time, maintaining vehicles/equipment, completing paperwork)
- 1% – 10% Years Of Service Bonus paid at the end of the construction season (1% for every year working with CRR. Been with us 1 year – 1% bonus, 10 years – 10% bonus)
- Night Shift Upgrade (make an extra $7 per hour if you work between 8pm and 4am)
- Travel Pay Upgrade ($30 per diem if you travel outside of CRR service area, and have to stay overnight)
- Single Hotel Room (for overnight travel, on projects longer than 5 consecutive shifts, and when rooms are available)
Let’s get to work! Call or text us to schedule an interview at (207) 310-8732.