Dump Truck Driver
Dump Truck Driver
We have an opening for a Dump Truck Driver to drive our 2019 Volvo tri-axle dump truck for the upcoming construction season.
The Dump Truck Driver will primarily work on an asphalt milling or earthworks crew hauling materials to and from job sites, as well as assist crews with additional tasks.
Work Experience: No previous construction experience necessary. We provide the training.
Schedule: 40 -55 hours per week. Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and/or weekends at various local job sites.
Requirements + Desired Job Skills:
- CDL Class B driver’s license (plus good driving record)
- Team oriented
- Safety-first attitude
- Attention to detail
- Perform required pre-trip inspections for vehicles/equipment
- Perform all duties as assigned
- Must be insurable to count as a valid driver’s license.
- With Class B License: $26.00
Benefits (employees eligible after 30 days of employment):
- Simple IRA (3% matching contribution by CRR)
- Health insurance (50% covered by CRR)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 paid days off
Bonuses and Perks:
- 10% Performance Bonus paid twice per year (based on working safe, being on time, maintaining vehicles/equipment, completing paperwork)
- 1% – 10% Years Of Service Bonus paid at the end of the construction season (1% for every year working with CRR. Been with us 1 year – 1% bonus, 10 years – 10% bonus)
- Night Shift Upgrade (make an extra $7 per hour if you work between 8pm and 4am)
- Travel Pay Upgrade ($30 per diem if you travel outside of CRR service area, and have to stay overnight)
- Single Hotel Room (for overnight travel, on projects longer than 5 consecutive shifts, and when rooms are available)
Let’s get to work! Call or text us to schedule an interview at (207) 310-8732.
Ready to join the team? Call or text us to schedule an interview at (207) 310-8732