Skid Steer Operator
Skid Steer Operator
Whether you’re an experienced skid steer operator or looking to get your foot in the door, we will work to train and upgrade your skills from day one. This is a job that takes an agile mind and strong reflexes. Ever thought about being a pilot adeptly controlling an array of knobs, dials and joysticks? Maybe you’re a gamer ready to take your skills into the real world? Give our modern fleet of new, high-tech skid steers a try!
Skid Steer Operators:
- Primarily work on an asphalt milling crew.
- Break up and grind asphalt or concrete surfaces to prepare roads for paving.
- Responsible for sweeping job site during and after milling work.
Work Experience: No previous experience necessary. If you’re willing to learn, we’re willing to train you.
Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday plus overtime (some nights and weekends, based on company needs and job-site locations).
Requirements + Desired Job Skills:
- Dependable with strong work ethic
- Safety-first attitude
- Attention to detail
- Follows instructions and ask the right questions
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Perform required pre-trip inspections for vehicles/equipment
- Perform all duties as assigned
Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations:
- We prefer a valid driver’s license with good driving record but can work with the right candidates.
- No driver’s license: $20 per hour
- Valid driver’s license: $23 per hour
- CDL Class B driver’s license: $24 per hour
- CDL Class A driver’s license: $26 per hour
Benefits (employees eligible after 30 days of employment):
- Simple IRA (3% matching contribution by CRR)
- Health insurance (50% covered by CRR)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 paid days off
9% bonus program, paid twice a year, based on performance and additional criteria. (A unique and profitable bonus program that rewards you for going above and beyond!)
- Retention bonus (stick with us, get paid for it)
Let’s get to work! Call or text us to schedule an interview at 207-310-8732.