Do you enjoy using the latest technology? Don’t mind it at all when the right equipment correctly utilized makes your job a little easier, a bit more comfortable? Our state-of-the-art street sweepers work hard so you don’t have to. When it’s hot outside, you’ll be cool and comfortable inside.
- Work on an asphalt milling crew.
- Sweep the job site during and after milling work, remove debris including broken pavement, asphalt and concrete millings.
- Make sure job site is clean and safe for traffic.
Work Experience: No previous experience necessary. If you’re willing to learn, we’re willing to train you.
Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday plus overtime (some nights and weekends, based on company needs and job-site locations).
Requirements + Desired Job Skills:
- Dependable with strong work ethic
- Safety-first attitude
- Attention to detail
- Follows instructions and ask the right questions
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Perform required pre-trip inspections for vehicles/equipment
- Perform all duties as assigned
Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license (with good driving record)
- CDL Class B driver’s license (with good driving record)
- Valid driver’s license: $23 per hour
- CDL Class B driver’s license: $24 per hour
Benefits (employees eligible after 30 days of employment):
- Simple IRA (3% matching contribution by CRR)
- Health insurance (50% covered by CRR)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 paid days off
- 9% bonus program, paid twice a year, based on performance and additional criteria. (A unique and profitable bonus program that rewards you for going above and beyond!)
- Retention bonus (stick with us, get paid for it)
Let’s get to work! Call or text us to schedule an interview at 207-310-8732.